Technology Institute for Music Educators
Welcome to the web site for the TI:ME Instructors. This page contains links
to the procedures and materials you will need to be an effective instructor
in TI:ME courses.
Summer TI:ME Procedures and Documents
- For information on becoming a TI:ME instructor and offering TI:ME courses,
see the Offering Courses page in the public section of our site.
Certification course materials. Compressed archives require Stuffit Expander
for Macintosh or Windows.
- Level 1a course materials in PDF format compressed as zip archives
- 1A Student Workbook (2011)
- 1A Teacher Workbook (2011)
- MP3 files for 1A - courtesy of Don Muro
- Level 1b course materials in PDF format compressed as zip archives
- Level 2 course materials
Please order the student workbooks in printed form when possible. For printed
versions of the workbooks, see the ordering
Sample Media Files
- Music Notation and MIDI files to use
in TI:ME workshops. (These are in the members-only section and require you
to use the current password for access.)