Advisory Board Meeting 4-14-2002

Advisory Board Meeting 4/14/2002

Location: Nashville, Tennessee

In Attendance: John Dunphy, Tom Rudolph, Steven Estrella, Debra Barbre, John Pledger, Greg Smith, Joy Carden, Tyson Harper, Kim Walls, Brad Smith, Ken Johnson, Bill Purse, Lynn Purse, Mike Lawson, Rocky Reuter, Dave Sebald, George Hess, Floyd Richmond, Sam Reese, Peter McAllister, Bill Bauer, Tim Brimmer

CHAIRS: Create a 2-year plan with goals for your committee work. Summarize the results of your breakout session. Submit by May 1.

Debra Barbre: Follow up with Mike Lawson of ArtistPro on and John Pledger on their kind offers. Also speak with Val Pippin.

FLOYD: Contact the list of potential instructors to assess their interest in becoming TI:ME instructors.

JOHN: Develop a plan to renew the membership and add new members to the advisory board. Consider the list of individuals suggested at today’s meeting (4-14-2002).

JOHN: Obtain a copy of Lee’s report to include in the minutes.

JOHN: Schedule each committee chair to one phone conference in late April and all of May.

LYNN: Create a schedule for publication of new materials on the TI:ME web site.

PETER: Review the revised copy of the Strategiest text this week and email Brad Smith with your thoughts.

STEVE: contact John Pledger about web subscription form for Mix.

STEVE: Follow up with Mike Lawson of ArtistPro to add membership invitation to their email blasts.

STEVE: Get breakout session notes from Debra Barbre for inclusion in the minutes.

STEVE: Post an updated copy of the grants committee minutes to replace the word Profit with Donation.

STEVE: Send a copy of an updated map with membership numbers to Debra Barbre. Add the members we signed up at TI:ME/MENC.

AGENDA ITEM (260):

Review the Agenda

DISCUSSION:

To: TI:ME Advisory Board

From: John Dunphy, Exec. Director

Re: Advisory Board Meeting following

TI:ME/MENC Conference

Date : April 14, 2002

Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Place: Renaissance Hotel, Nashville TN

Room: Davidson A

Date Sent: April 4, 2002

The following Goals and Agenda of the TI:ME Advisory Board Meeting will

give you our plan for the meeting on Sunday, April 14, 2002 at the MENC

conference. I would like you to inform yourself of the activities of the

various TI:ME committees by scanning the committee reports that were

presented at the TI:ME Board of Directors Meeting held in Melville, NY on

March 2 of this year. These reports can be found on the TI:ME website in the

Director Section:

Address: https://www.ti-me.org/director/

Login: director.

Password: time2work

TI:ME is sponsoring a continental breakfast at 8:00 a.m., the formal

meeting will begin promptly at 8:30. I am looking forward to a successful

TI:ME Conference and the opportunity to meet with you on Sunday, April 14.

JD

Goals of the Advisory Board meeting:

1. Update the Advisory Board re: TI:ME Activities to date

2. Discuss the activities and challenges in each committee

3. Explore solutions to committee challenges

4. Outline a 2 year plan to help TI:ME grow

5. Particularly focus on Grants and Membership

6. Solicit the Advisory Board members to be active on one or more

committees

MEETING FACILITATOR: John Dunphy

MEETING GROUND RULES: One person speaks at a time; all decisions made by

modified parliamentary procedure (motion made, seconded, 2/3 majority rules).

Meeting Agenda

8:00 AM – Continental Breakfast

**********

8:30 AM – Welcome – John Dunphy, Executive Director

President’s Message – Tom Rudolph

Vice President’s Message – Steve Estrella

Treasurer’s Message – John Dunphy

**********

9:00 AM – General Session: Brief reports from committee chairs, highlighting

the challenges/sucesses of the past two years and brainstorm

9:00 AM – Executive Committee: (chair: David Mash designate)

9:10 AM – Grants (breakout chair: Tom Rudolph – Mike Kovins

designate)

9:25 AM – Newsletter/Website (breakout chairs: Lynn Purse & Steve

Estrella)

9:45 AM – Education Committee (breakout chair: Floyd Richmond)

10:00 AM – Conference (breakout chair: Rocky Reuter)

10:15 AM – Membership (breakout chair: Debra Barbre)

10:30 AM – Marketing & Communications (breakout chair: Ken

Johnson)

10:45 AM – TI:ME PUBLICATIONS (breakout chair: Peter McAllister)

11:00 AM – TI:ME RESEARCH (breakout chair: Bill Bauer)

**********

11:15 AM – COFFEE BREAK

**********

11:30 AM – Breakout session #2 (outline an action plan for the next two

years) *see below

**********

12:15 PM – Presentation of Action Plan Outlines to the Board

12:15 PM – Executive Committee: (breakout chair: David Mash

designate)

12:20 PM – Grants (breakout chair: Tom Rudolph – Mike Kovins

designate)

12:25 PM – Newsletter/Website (breakout chairs: Lynn Purse & Steve

Estrella)

12:30 PM – Education Committee (breakout chair: Floyd Richmond)

12:35 PM – Conference (breakout chair: Rocky Reuter)

12:40 PM – Membership (breakout chair: Debra Barbre)

12:45 PM – Marketing & Communications (breakout chair: Ken

Johnson)

12:50 PM – TI:ME Publications (breakout chair: Peter McAllister)

12:55 PM – TI:ME Research (breakout chair: Bill Bauer)

**********

1:00 PM – Goodbye/Farewell etc.

**********

Breakout sessions — suggested questions:

A. Executive Committee: (breakout chair: David Mash designate)

1. How can TI:ME become financially secure

2. Review the budget

3. Brainstorm ways to develop regular communication with the Current Advisory

Board? I.e. Listerv.

4. What are we not doing that we should be doing.

B. GRANTS (breakout chair: Tom Rudolph – Mike Kovins designate)

1. Discuss current and future funding plans for NAMM

2. Consider research/grant program for TI:ME members to establish a

competitive awards program.

3. Identify 1-3 grant ideas to pursue in 2002-2003 for smaller grants (less

than $50K)

4. Brainstorm several projects specific grants to help fund

Newsletter/magazine; Strategies sequel; other new publications; TI:ME

presence at regional MEAs

5. Ideas for creating an endowment for TI:ME

C. NEWSLETTER/WEBSITE (breakout chairs: Lynn Purse & Steve Estrella)

Newsletter:

1. Review and discuss the current content of the Newsletter.

2. Is the format adequate? Ways to improve it?

3. Brainstorm distribution ideas?

4. Should we accept advertising?

5. Brainstorm a plan for regular communication with membership i.e. monthly

newsletter,

6. Discuss a plan for creating 4 issues of the newsletter every year.

Website:

1. Brainstorm additions to the current website. (instructional, lesson plans,

content, etc.)

2. Brainstorm possible funding sources for the Web site.

3. Brainstorm free content vs. member only content.

4. Brainstorm going with a commercial provider, soliciting advertising, etc.

D. Education Committee (breakout chair: Floyd Richmond)

1. Review the current certification process — level 1, 2

2. Brainstorm a plan for attaining 40 or more certification sites for 2003

3. Brainstorm possible delivery of TI:ME courses via distance learning

4. Review Alternative Certification process

5. Discuss the feasibility of undergraduate certification

6. Brainstorm a list of possible new TI:ME certified instructors (review

current list).

7. Review the process for admitting new TI:ME certified instructors.

8. Discuss a plan to update all existing courses — brainstorm ideas to

add/update content regularly.

9. Do we need to develop a process to recertify existing TI:ME instructors?

E. CONFERENCE (breakout chair: Rocky Reuter)

1. Review the plan for the next 5 years for conferences (questions include:

should we continue to collaborate with MENC State Chapters; Develop an

independent conference, etc.)

2. Review the list of potential locations for the next 5 years

3. Brainstorm ways to fund the annual conference (1st conference costs $40K+).

4. Explore relationships with other technology organizations for possible

collaboration.

F. MEMBERSHIP (breakout chair: Debra Barbre)

1. Review current membership benefits and brainstorm possible additions.

2. How can attract more members (individual and institutional)?

3. What type of promotional materials do we need (review existing brochures)

4. What do we need to do to retain our current and future members? (how are

we doing so far?)

G. MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS (breakout chair: Ken Johnson)

1. How can we promote TI:ME? (i.e. press releases, public service

announcement, direct mail, etc.)

2. Identify sources for advertising and promotion.

3. Brainstorm the contents of the TI:ME press kit.

H. PUBLICATIONS (breakout chair: Peter McAllister)

1. Review existing publications

2. Brainstorm ideas for future publications

3. Discuss how it should be published (self-published vs. commercial

publishing)

4. Discuss pros and cons of TI:ME selling publications in a virtual bookstore

or catalog.

I. RESEARCH (breakout chair: Bill Bauer)

1. Review research in progress

2. Brainstorm ideas for future research

3. Discuss method of distribution of research findings

4. Discuss topics that could be used as a source of a future grant.

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (261):

Nominations for new advisory board members

DISCUSSION:

Nominations:

Mark Wingate, School of Music FSU (John Pledger)

Ken Simpson (Tom Rudolph)

Tim Lautzenheiser

Keith Mason

Dennis Mauricio

David Dvorin

Tim Brimmer mentioned we should also get representation from CMS, MENC, and industry partners.

Sarah Hagen, North Dakota

Kim McCord, Studies with Sam Reese

James Frankel, ABD at Columbia

Paul Lehrman, from mix magazine

Mike Lawson, from ArtistPro

Frank Dorritie, author of audio theory text from California nominated by Mike Lawson

Karl Sweeringen

Sandy McCloud, Vermont MIDI Project

Julie Romeo, from Brook Mays

Dwayne Ducksberry, in Washington (nominated by Dave Sebald)

Frank Clark, University of South Alabama

Melissa Hair, Holidaysburg, PA

Fred Reese, IUPUI

Bob Tozier, North Allegheny High School

Scot Emends, University of Wisconsin

Bob Morris, Fendor

Someone from Grammy/NARIS

Ted Scalzo, Bayshore High School (nominated by Ken Johnson).

Ask Peter Webster and David Williams again about getting involved again.

Maude Hickey, Northwestern

Scott Lipscolmb, Northwestern

ACTION ITEMS:

JOHN: Develop a plan to renew the membership and add new members to the advisory board. Consider the list of individuals suggested at today’s meeting (4-14-2002).

AGENDA ITEM (262):

Vice President’s Report by Steven Estrella

DISCUSSION:

A Membership report was given. With conference enrollments we have about 400 members. The VP showed a map to show our membership across the country.

ACTION ITEMS:

STEVE: Send a copy of an updated map with membership numbers to Debra Barbre. Add the members we signed up at TI:ME/MENC.

AGENDA ITEM (263):

Treasurer’s Report by John Dunphy

DISCUSSION:

John Dunphy gave a summary of our financial condition. We have about $30,000 available in the bank now. The current conference brought in $13,000 in pre-conference registration fees.

[ Actual treasurer’s report below was delivered after the meeting. ]

Advisory Board Commentary.

– Current TI:ME Account Balance, including some 2002 conference

payments: $36,457.74

– Conference sponsorship payments included in the balance total $9900

– Outstanding conf sponsorships total $5100

– now conference expenses are included in the balance; Rocky has the

total expense projection

– David can comment on the budget for 2002, process

– note my concern that the operating budget is dependent on increase in memberships, which has been a challenge to date

ACTION ITEMS:

JOHN: Obtain a copy of Lee’s report to include in the minutes. DONE.

STEVE: Post an updated copy of the grants committee minutes to replace the word Profit with Donation. DONE.

AGENDA ITEM (264):

Committee Overview by Tom Rudolph

DISCUSSION:

Lee Whitmore is chair and with Dave Mash wrote the bylaws.

Mike Kovins is grants committee chair.

Newsletter/Website committee co-chaired by Stef Langol and Lynn Purse

Education Committee chaired by Floyd Richmond

Conference Committee chaired by Rocky Reuter

Membership Committee chaired by Debra Barbre

Marketing and Communications chaired by Ken Johnson

Publications chaired by Peter McAllister

Research chaired by Bill Bauer

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (265):

Grants Committee by Tom Rudolph

DISCUSSION:

Tom presented the Grants Committee report from the minutes of the 3-2-2002 Board of Directors meeting.

Mike Lawson asked about the relevance of venture capital for a non-profit. Tom responded that we are seeking funding rather than venture capital.

Ideas for the breakout session:

Target foundation (Tom Johnson)

Northwest foundation (Tom Johnson)

Advanced Micro Devices (Mike Lawson)

Michael Milken (Bill Reilly)

Panasonic (Debra Barbre)

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (266):

Newsletter/Website committee

DISCUSSION:

Lynn Purse and Steven Estrella gave a presentation of the newsletter and web site.

Brainstorm

Promise 2 print and 4 online issues.

Create lesson plans.

If you promise issues, make sure you deliver.

Ask members to choose to receive PDF or print.

Sponsored articles by manufacturers

Subscription service – remind members of new features

MENC sends monthly short email, we should do the same.

Glossary for terms, appeal to lower level for basic computer literacy.

Chat room with experts online at designated times.

Ask existing board members to contribute content.

FAQs

Success stories, testimonials

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (267):

Education Committee – Floyd Richmond

DISCUSSION:

Education Breakout

Goal 40 sites by 2003

Who would be good instructors?

How can we update existing materials? Volunteers?

Brainstorm

Potential instructors

John McClair, University of Northern Colorado (George Hess)

Keith Mason, Nashville (Rocky)

Bruce Frasier, Western Caroline (George Hess)

Frank Dorritie, Los Medanos College in Pittsburg CA ()

Sites

Add contact information and procedures to top of list of instructors.

Offer more courses at existing sites.

Press releases to school of music alumni newsletters

Support for new sites, help them get started, advice from others

Update content for workshops

Cooperate with MENC to link to TI:ME

Communicate benefits of certification to the population.

Change billing for institutional members to July.

ACTION ITEMS:

FLOYD: Contact the list of potential instructors to assess their interest in becoming TI:ME instructors.

AGENDA ITEM (268):

Conference Committee – Rocky Reuter

DISCUSSION:

Rocky gave a report on conference planning.

Conference Committee

Need for a 5-year plan

Site list under construction including California, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana (big convention center), Washington

Smithsonian? Atlanta? Toronto for IAJE? Expressions Center for New Media.

Our conference is our public face. TI:ME must own the tech part of the conference.

Ideas for not combining with MENC or MEAs

Berklee as a site for independent conference, we would handle registration

Subconference, take a room at MEAs even if we are not co-conference.

Goody bag problem. The bags don’t have TI:ME branding. FREE TECH GOODIE BAG. TAKE ONE. SPONSORED BY EVERYONE. Ticket for free bag could be given at registration.

Mike Lawson encourages interest in California among educators. Tim Brimmer mentioned Internet 2 and Internet Broadcasting as alternatives

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (269):

Membership – Debra Barbre

DISCUSSION:

Membership Committee – Babre and Reilly

Formal goal is 600 members by end of 2002.

Call for members of the committee.

West coast is underrepresented as is Texas.

Brainstorm:

Mike Lawson of ArtistPro offers member benefit of $50 book benefit per member for purchases at Hal Leonard. They will work out details.

John Pledger offerd Mix subscription available as a free subscription from Electronic Musician. Membership promotion may be sent to existing subscribers who are educators.

Standardize session proposals for state MEAs. Small states might be willing to pay for the service of TI:ME. We would make little money but promote membership.

Goodie bag value should be promoted with registration so we can follow up.

Standardize the promotion of TI:ME during workshops.

State MEA dues payment forms could offer TI:ME membership on their forms.

ACTION ITEMS:

Debra Barbre: Follow up with Mike Lawson of ArtistPro on and John Pledger on their kind offers. Also speak with Val Pippin.

STEVE: contact John Pledger about web subscription form for Mix.

AGENDA ITEM (270):

Marketing and Communications – Ken Johnson

DISCUSSION:

Marketing and Communications: Ken Johnson

Advertising in MEJ. Add ArtistPro magazine, Recording Industry Sourcebook and ArtistPro web site. Endorsement received from Electronic Musician.

Advertising on three fronts

Korg internal resources produce copy for TI:ME at no cost. Backdrop for the booth and other resources are donated by Korg.

Conference

Opportunity to define better the responsibilities of MARCOM

Work with membership committee who provides most of content

Summer Sessions

Ads in EM, Keyboard, and MEJ. Add Mix. Thanks to EM and Keyboard for free ad space. Steve Oppenheimer article is of great promotional value.

Membership

Advertising and Public Relations

Need for constant flow of information to members both regular and IC. Higher quality of touch is needed. More participation is needed. Volunteers are needed. With more members, advertising and public relations can be handled by separate subcommittees.

Breakout session agenda

Review Advertising venues

State journals are also possible. These are inexpensive.

Lentine’s offers 2-page spread for music technology guide to advertise.

MENC site has a president and editor email link. Can we do the same?

Distribution of the Newsletter at state MEAs

Idea to offer free membership to state MEA tech chairs

Ask for pro bono work from advertising agencies

Add TI:ME promotion to email promotions of IC members like ArtistPro. Include a link to TI:ME.

Invite music industry members to join

Promotional flyer to be added to Lentine’s shipments

ACTION ITEMS:

STEVE: Follow up with Mike Lawson of ArtistPro to add membership invitation to their email blasts.

AGENDA ITEM (271):

Publications – Peter McCallister

DISCUSSION:

Publications – Peter McCallister

Strategies text has been revised and is being published by Hal Leonard.

What would be the purpose of a full second edition of the Technology Strategies for Music Education. The book needs to have more substance and link in more detail the MENC standards. Would a CD with demo software be part of the package?

Can we get other authors involved? There is interest from Peter Webster and other noted authors. If we can tap the leading authors in the field, that will make a marketing difference.

Original goal was to codify and outline the issues involved in integrating technology into teaching music. The second edition might be an overview and/or a more complex how-to article.

Suggestion: Make a practical guide based on current version with research summary but not research detail to music technology applications in the classroom.

MIDI ensemble literature is needed. Could we publish something in print and on the web.

Brad Smith of Hal Leonard mentioned that the distribution of the Strategies will be broad. How can we exploit this?

TI:ME authors on the web site should be more celebrated.

ACTION ITEMS:

PETER: Review the revised copy of the Strategiest text this week and email Brad Smith with your thoughts.

AGENDA ITEM (272):

Research – Bill Bauer

DISCUSSION:

Research – Bill Bauer

1. Research committee formed at 2000 meeting in DC.

2. Charge was presented

3. Accomplishments

a. Pilot study completed showing significant effect of TI:ME level 1 training on technology comfort and intention to implement.

b. Created articles for research corner.

c. Sponsored a panel discussion for 2001 conference

d. Sponsored a session for 2002 conference to share ideas

e. Research committee members have been active as presenters and in leadership positions at ATMI

The committee needs more members. More interaction with the grants committee may be possible. Money for research is devoted only to research and sponsor of the research must be prepared to get results that don’t support their interests. In any case, the results of good studies assist educators and industry in making better decisions.

Faculty members need publications. There are already vehicles for them to publish in print. Summaries of research found in these journals might be linked to aid their subscription efforts. Kim Walls suggested conference calls for the research committee would be helpful. Solicit membership through the Yahoo list.

ACTION ITEMS:

AGENDA ITEM (273):

Reports from the breakout sessions

DISCUSSION:

Membership: Debra Barbre, Tom Johnson, John Pledger, Bill Reilly

Grants: Tom Rudolph, Floyd Richmond

Education committee

Teacher training and technology

Go to underserved states and bring courses, teachers, and equipment.

Education for students for assembly programs (NSF truck model)

Research committee

Fund research initiatives

Publish relevant research

Web committee:

Searchable database of lesson plans

Conference committee:

Find funding for portable wireless lab of computers to set up lab and instruction at conferences.

Training for teachers at conferences

Membership newsletter:

Free copy to every teacher in the country

Publications:

Funding to update and enhance our courses. Media as well as print. Online course enhancements with animation and interactivity.

Sites:

Funding to recruit additional TI:ME sites.

Web site and Newsletter

Newsletter as PR piece

Web site with current news and article bank

Members-only section of the web site

Notes from web site committee breakout

Barton Polot is a possible committee member. George Hess will invite him to join.

We could pursue web site with referreed articles on application of technology to music teaching. These articles would be on a higher level.

Newsletter should contain one instructional article and point to the site for more. Newsletter should be sent to everyone not just members. It should contain promotional materials and be our outreach PR.

Idea for multi-tiered article content

Lesson plans – standardized release form needed

Refereed articles on intermediate to advanced

Ongoing columns on 10 topics in technology

EI, Notation, Seq, CAI, Internet, MM, Lab Management, Digital Audio, Performance Ensembles, Curricular Integration,

Each author writes 2 articles of 250 words or so per year.

Possible authors

EI – Lynn Purse

Seq – George Hess

Internet – Steven Estrella

MM – David Sebald (ask)

Digital Audio – Bill Purse (ask)

CAI – Kim Walls (ask)

Lab Management – Floyd Richmond (ask)

Notation – Mark Lochstampfor (ask)

Curricular Integration – Tom Rudolph (ask)

Performance Ensembles – Rocky Reuter (for MIDI ensembles)

Beginner tutorials to help those just getting started

Publication schedule

3 columns per month – give deadlines to authors

Each month there would be articles from the 9 areas plus occasional curricular integration.

1st priority – Members-only articles and schedule of publication

2nd priority – Refereed articles

3rd priority – lesson plans from 2C course and other sources

Submission standard

Word file with graphics included.

Web site and Newsletter

School activities highlights

Performance

Elementary

Middle

High School

College

List new members

List newly certified members

Print 4 issues per year in different colors (Jan, Apr, July, Oct)

Keep advertising to pay expenses

Keep membership form and sponsorship info in plain view

Use three-hole punch for newsletter to help retention

Education

Existing authors will be asked to volunteer to update existing materials

Expand areas of content in all areas. Digital audio needs to be covered.

Include non-certification courses.

Perhaps contact our IC publishing members to gain authors

Distance learning – plans exist for 2C and 2B Internet. Others are in development. Interactive component is essential. Kim Walls, Steven Estrella, and Fred Reese are resources. Issues are: who will run the course? Who will offer credits? What are the guidelines?

Alternative Certification: Streamlining the process was discussed.

Undergraduate Certification: Should we certify teacher preparation institutions?

Conference Committee:

Negotiation is 75% of the job.

Texas is the next target for discussion. Dave Sebald will assist.

Greg Smith will assist in Ohio. Perhaps a single room will be a TI:ME room.

Continue to work with CA for 2003, perhaps.

IAJE requires a proposal soon.

Series of regional MEAs can provide a single room for TI:ME if coordinated with the regional tech chair.

TI:ME bag design was discussed. MARCOM and Conference committee will work together.

MARCOM:

Revisit the venues in which we advertise.

Mike Lawson is opening new venues for us. He will prepare a list for Ken Johnson.

Two meeting times on Wed night calls April 24 and some later date.

Email lists for potential members, corporate members, potential corporate members. Data management can do current members but we also need to reach potential members. We need closer contact with tech chairs at regional MEAs. Brad Smith is looking into potential email lists and a third party to handle the bulk email. Ken will define responsibilities of MARCOM and create a document. Coordination with Membership, Conference, and Education will be spelled out. Suggestions are needed for improving corporate relations. Tom Johnson will create bullet points to aid in improving corporate relations.

Milestones for newsletters are very important and renewed commitment exists.

Brad Smith, Tom Johnson, and Greg Smith will be added to the committee.

PUBLICATIONS:

Brad Smith can give a free revised edition of the Strategies to new members. STEVE: coordinate with Brad Smith on new members and fulfillment issues.

Ideas were discussed to recruit new authors and use the web for project management. Authors would be selected by education level (elementary, middle, high school). Late Spring 2003 would be target date for new version of the Strategies.

RESEARCH:

Conference call is needed to meet with member. Wed. May 8 at 9 PM is goal. Annotated bibliography of research as web searchable database needs to be done.

ACTION ITEMS:

JOHN: Schedule each committee chair to one phone conference in late April and all of May.

CHAIRS: Create a 2-year plan with goals for your committee work. Summarize the results of your breakout session. Submit by May 1.

STEVE: Get breakout session notes from Debra Barbre for inclusion in the minutes.

LYNN: Create a schedule for publication of new materials on the TI:ME web site.

AGENDA ITEM (274):

Next meeting

DISCUSSION:

Next meeting at our conference in 2 years or at MENC? For now we will plan on meeting at MENC in Minneapolis in 2 years.

ACTION ITEMS:

Facebook
WhatsApp
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ABOUT ORGANIZER
MD. WILLIAM HOUSTON

Cum autem nisi! Sed vero hymenaeos pellentesque nihil illum porro exercitation aspernatur.

RECENT POST
EVENT PROMO
Scroll to Top

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Feel free to delete them when you're away. We will bake more.