Conferences for 2017 include:
- OMEA (Cleveland, Ohio) proposals have been received and the program will be announced soon. The TI:ME Central Regional Conference is February 2-4, 2017 in Cleveland.
- TMEA (San Antonio, TX): The TI:ME Southern Regional pre-conference training day is February 8, 2017.
- TN MEA (Nashville, TN): Our plans are to partner with the Tennessee Music Educators Association again this year. We have been working with their technology chair to get the Tennessee Chapter organized and things are looking good. The TI:ME/TN MEA micro-conference is April 5-8, 2017.
- NAfME National In-Service Conference Grapevine, TX November 12-15, 2017: TI:ME and NAfME have partnered to offer additional conference sessions focused exclusively on music technology in the classroom.
- NYSSMA (Rochester, NY): The NYSSMA/TI:ME proposals have been received and the program is in development. Watch the TI:ME and NYSSMA sites for additional information. The TI:ME Northeast Regional Conference is November 30-December 3, 2017.
- Webinars:TI:ME is continuing to develop a series of Webinars and would invite your participation. Please contact Catie Dwinal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in presenting.