TI:ME has developed an instructor agreement in order to ensure that TI:ME courses are consistently administered and that TI:ME’s resources, which are freely given to instructors, are protected.
Please print the agreement, sign your name, and mail the signed agreement back to TI:ME at:
7503 Kingwood Ct
Fairview, TN 37062
TIME instructors are also encouraged to promote membership in TI:ME and seek permissions from students to place exemplary projects on the web and in TI:ME publications.
TIME instructors will:
- Follow courses as written in terms of outcomes.
- Not publish materials from the TI:ME courses.
(Courses remain the property of TI:ME)
- Use TI:ME coursebooks for TI:ME courses only.
- Complete a course evaluation form and submit it to TI:ME after teaching each course.
- Have students complete evaluation forms and submit them to TI:ME after each course.
- Maintain an overall score of 275 or higher on evaluations.
Instructors with scores below 275 must complete an apprenticeship and reapply for TI:ME instructor status before teaching TI:ME courses again.
- Maintain an individual membership in TI:ME (This can be one of the memberships from the institutional membership).
- Inform the university where you teach of the requirement to maintain an institutional membership.
- Teach level 1 courses before attempting to teach a level 2 course, when possible.
- Permit TI:ME to list you as a TI:ME approved instructor on the web and in its advertising.
- TIME instructors are encouraged to seek permissions from students to place exemplary projects on the web and in TI:ME publications.
TI:ME officers will monitor the terms of this agreement and work with instructors to resolve any issues which might arise. The TI:ME Board is the final arbiter.
As a TI:ME instructor I agree to adhere to the above regulations.
Sign Here ________________________________
Print Your Name ________________________________