TI:ME is announcing that the first 500 attendees registering for and attending the annual Pre-Conference Day of Tech Sessions at TMEA on February 8, in San Antonio, TX, will receive a free iOS/Mac audio device and recording software, courtesy of IK Multimedia and PreSonus, along with a free 2017 TI:ME membership! Registration for the event is only $50 (*plus small EventBrite service charge), and includes a full day of 21 awesome technology sessions followed by an evening reception/after party with free drinks and prize drawings.
The iRig HD retails for $79.99, and PreSonus StudioOne v3 Artist sells for $149.95, plus the annual TI:ME membership would be $50, so this value is worth just under $280, not to mention the value of the amazing sessions and after-party.
The Fine Print:
- IK Multimedia iRig HD will be given to attendees on site at TMEA when picking up badge.
- PreSonus StudioOne Artist v3 will be fulfilled via download directly by PreSonus in an email to registrants after the event with details on redeeming.
- TI:ME Membership for 2017 will be fulfilled via an email code to be used to start a new membership or extend an existing membership through the online membership system, in an email to registrants after the event with details on redeeming.
- If you registered before this announce, yes you get these items, too.
- No, we will not mail the iRig HD to you.
About the iRigHD
The iRig HD picks up where the iRig leaves off by adding superior digital audio quality (96K compatibility) to an already powerful accessory. No matter where you are, iRig HD delivers delivers pure high-quality digital input signal. It features a 24-bit A/D ultra-transparent converter that accurately preserves the nuances of your instrument. This means you can rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or Mac laptop or desktop computer with studio quality sound. iRig HD features a standard 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input jack, and connects to your iOS device with the included Lightning cable.
The beauty of the iRig HD is that it works everywhere you do. It also comes with a handy USB cable and is class compliant, so you can plug right in to your laptop or desktop Mac computer and keep jamming. Start a project on your iPad, finish it on your Mac with the same great tone.
Now for the good stuff. Download AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Slash or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix app from the App store. Plug your guitar into iRig HD, plug your headphones into your device headphone jack and launch the app. immediately you'll see something very familiar - a complete guitar rig. AmpliTube iOS recreates your entire guitar/bass signal chain in your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube Slash come with a built-in single-track recorder, expandable to 4 tracks on the iPhone/iPod touch and 8-tracks on the iPad versions of the apps. Immediately you can record your performance, and the length is limited only by your device memory. When you expand the recorder (via in-app purchase), you also get master effects, giving you a complete mobile recording solution built right into your device. Create full songs and compositions right on your iOS device, and export them in WAV or MP3 formats to share via SoundCloud, FTP or email. For iPhone 6+ and below, or iPad with Lightning connector, along with USB connection for Mac.
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards/mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE apps (free download on App Store)
About StudioOne Artist v3 - Making music is faster and easier
With version 3, PreSonus has taken Studio One Artist to the next level with cool new virtual instruments, fast ways to find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for easily programing beats and other musical parts, an improved mixing console, and interface tweaks that make working more productive and enjoyable. Many of the musicians at Sweetwater are hardcore Studio One users. PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist gives you an affordable way to find out what the fuss is all about.
PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist Features:
- Elegant single-window production environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine
- New synthesis engine, native 32-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- PresenceXT Sampler and sound library
- Mai Tai analog modeling polysynth with character morph, mod matrix, and 0-feedback filters
- Native Fat Channel plug-in with lowpass filtering gate, compression, EQ, and limiter
- New Browser lets you easily find, preview, and drag and drop:
- Tempo-matched backing tracks
- Samples and effects
- Instruments, presets, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop for easy in-app access to additional pro content
- Elastique 3.0 real-time pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Transient detection and editing with:
- Groove extraction
- Multitrack comping
- Editable Folder Tracks
- Step recording
- Event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
- 35 Native Effects and five virtual instruments
- Import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- Import and export WAV, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated SoundCloud dashboard for sharing your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces